The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
Entries are limited to not more than 4 images per section, category, or class. An
Entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker.
1. IMAGE SIZE: Length for horizontal image longest side must be 1920 pixels. Length for vertical image longest side must be 1080 pixels. The image file must be in JPEG format. Please submit images with 300 dpi resolution & colour space sRGB. File size of the image should not exceed 2 MB.
2. IMAGE TITLE: Titles should not be more than 30 characters. Only Western/Latin, English Alphabet (a-z; A-Z; 0-9) are allowed.
Words such as "Untitled" and "No Title" are not acceptable as part or all of an image's
Title, nor are camera capture filenames or titles consisting of only numbers.
3. Maximum 4 images may be entered in each section. Total 20 Images can be submitted. An entrant's four images will be displayed on a 49 inches LED screen of native resolution 1920 X 1080.
4. NO ALTERATION FOR NATURE AND PHOTO TRAVEL IMAGES.
5. All final work must be photographic digital file.
6. Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA/FIAP/RPS/GPU Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like "in camera" or a "reproduction" duplicate of that image -
i. May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
ii. May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition.
7. No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image.
8. All entrants must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
9. The Judging will be done on LED color monitor with native resolution 1920 X 1080. Exhibition presentation of the projected images will made on the same screen on 04th and 5th Jan 2020.
10. Results will be sent by email as well as published on website. A PDF catalogue will be sent to all participants on their registered email ID. Same will be available for future download purpose, for those who paid entry fees.
All Acceptances are eligible for statistics applicable to FIAP, PSA, RPS, GPU, ICS and FIP.
12. The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker.
13. The decision of the Panel of selectors is final and binding, no further appeal will be entertained.
14. While every effort is made to ensure safe handling of all entries, PSI accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur. It is a condition of entering that you acknowledge that your entry has no commercial value.
15. Submission of Entries to the Salon implies acceptance of the above regulations.
16. Participants are requested to send their entries, entry fee etc. well in advance. If the entry fee is not received within the closing date, photographs may not be considered for judging.
17. Please read the above regulations carefully and try to avoid unnecessary correspondence. For further queries, if any, contact us at… firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Entries without appropriate fee shall not be entertained. No Correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
19. Acceptances in PID recognized Color sections shall be credited towards PID Color Star Ratings and Who’s Who Color listings. Monochrome images accepted in PID recognized Color sections shall only be credited towards PID Color Star Ratings.
20. Acceptances in PID recognized Monochrome sections shall be credited towards PIDMonochrome Star Ratings and Who’s Who Monochrome listings.
22. All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate.